But now it's time for something different. These are not my nails for once. My lovely roommate had been asking me to do her nails for ages, so this was long overdue. I let her rummage through my polish stash and all my nail art stuff and in the end she requested a black and white stamping mani with little poodles and bowler hats.
It was a lot of fun to do someone else's nails for a change and also a whole new challenge as Sandy has very small nail beds. It wasn't all easy on her side either, as the picture below shows.
It's hard to sit still for so long!
- Sinful Colors 101 Snow Me White
- Sinful Colors 103 Black On Black
- Essence Stampy Polish 002 Stamp Me! Black
- Moyou London Hipster Collection 08
- Moyou LondonTourist Collection 07