I'm kinda fascinated by gradients at the moment. They're just so pretty and even if you do nothing else your nails already look all fancy!
I added the little sparkle on top mainly as a way to try it out, but I ended up liking the effect a lot. I had received this polish in a beauty box and I was just not sure what to do with it or if I even liked it at all. It reflects many different colors depending on the light, but a lot of the times it's blue (it kinda shows in the picture) so that made it work well with the colors and the overall theme.
- Rimmel 813 Round And Round The Garden
- Rimmel 816 Green Eyed Monster
- Mavala 155 Bronze Green (stamping)
- Sally Hansen Diamond Strength 220 Crystal Beading
- Moyou London Sailor Collection plate 04